The ST HIDROFLOT rectangular floats are efficient devices that, through the dissolution of air in the fluid, achieve an effective separation and concentration of the solids of the treated fluid, with or without physical-chemical treatment.
The most common applications are
• Separation of proteins, fats and oils
• Waste separation
• Reduction of the COD / BOD of MES, and colloids
• Clarification and recovery of water
• Preparation for filtration systems
• Concentration and recovery of oils, proteins, fuels
• Concentration and thickening of sludge
Among many other applications, they are used to a large extent as
• Urban wastewater treatment
• Purification of industrial waters, slaughterhouses, textiles, food, hydrocarbons …
• Leachate plants
• Separators and concentrators in the food industry.
• Preparation of waters in recovery of waters and gray waters
• Separation in mining
All HIDROFLOT ST floats are composed of the following elements:
• Rectangular vessel completely built in STAINLESS STEEL, and reinforced to bear hydraulic and mechanical stresses, with geometry in the bottom for the collection of decanting, with level regulation system.
• A complete system for dragging floats, using a chain cardan which drives the blades in STAINLESS STEEL, driven by motor-gearbox 0.25 kW, plus area and deposit of sludge collection.
• A group of air solution with a pressure tank, for a perfect saturation of the water / air, and distribution of the mix inlets according to needs.
• A control panel for the float and those peripheral elements that affect it.
Optionally they can be supplied with:
• Coagulation / flocculation coil, with different materials according to fluid needs
• Complete coagulation and flocculation dosing system
• Service walkways for access to all vital elements of the float.
• Cover for upper float insulation to prevent odor outflow, with service and inspection records.
This website uses own Cookies to gather information in order to improve our services as well to analyze their browsing habits. If you continue to browse, you accept their installation. A user can configure the browser, if he wants, to prevent their installation on your hard drive, although taking account, that such action may cause difficulties navigation website. To learn more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, consult how to configure To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them.AcceptRejectRead More
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.