1. Influent enters the cicular settling chamber through intel chanel
2. The stream decelerantes and all particulate with a SG1 tends to settle toward the upper setting tank bottom
3. A slowly rotating impeller creates a vortex zone which acts only on the lower debsity particles, spiraling the upward to the chamber outlet
4. The denser grit particles settle further into the lower grit chamber to settle on the bottom
Fluidizing Air Line
1. On a timed start, an air blower starts and injects a high velocity air stream into the Lower settling zone to fluidize the setted grit and break up any lumps.
2. A three way valve diverts the ait stream into a second line which feeds air into the bottom of the extraction pipe. The bubbles rise rapidly through buoyancy, inducing suction from the bottom and of the pipe.
The cycle pumping cycle continuse until it times out.
3. The cycle repeats every few hours, depending on the grit loading.
This website uses own Cookies to gather information in order to improve our services as well to analyze their browsing habits. If you continue to browse, you accept their installation. A user can configure the browser, if he wants, to prevent their installation on your hard drive, although taking account, that such action may cause difficulties navigation website. To learn more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, consult how to configure To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them.AcceptRejectRead More
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.